Hard disk crashes are the #1 cause of lost digital photos. Don't let this happen to you. Back up your photos to CD/DVD or hard disk/network drive!
Have you ever needed to backup your photos but not been sure which photos you had already backed up and which ones you had not?
Photos that have already been backed up are marked with a small green dot making it easy to see what you have already backed up. Place your mouse over the dot to learn when the photo was backed up and on what CD/DVD.
||Photolightning automatically creates a thumbnail index page on your CD/DVD to make it easy to find the photos you have backed up onto that CD/DVD.
We did! That's why we made Photolightning the easiest way to back up your precious photo memories. Until now, knowing which of your photos needed to be backed up was next to impossible. Photolightning has solved this challenge by graphically displaying which photos have already been backed up and which ones have not.
You can manually select photos to back up or have Photolightning automatically select them for you. Either way, you will have confidence to know that your precious memories have been safely backed up onto CD/DVD's or network drives/hard disks.
Key benefits of Photolightning's photo backup software:
- Backup to hard disks, network drives, or CD/DVD
- Have confidence to know that your precious photo memories have been safely preserved.
- Never wonder again which photos have been backed up and which ones have not
- Burns straight from Photolightning on Win 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista/Windows 7*. No additional software required.
- One-click backup
- Backup only those photos which have not already been backed up
- Perform incremental backups by date (using our unique Photo History view) or folder, or select individual photos
- Creates a thumbnail index page on your CD/DVD so you can quickly find your photos
- Supports CD-R, CD-RW, and DVD +/- R drives
*requires CD or DVD burner hardware to be installed.
But of course, Photolightning is more
than just great photo backup software. It's
also a powerful but simple photo
editor that lets you fix poor photos, as
well as a great tool for photo
printing and photo
emailing. (See more about what
you can do with Photolightning digital camera
If you want to backup your photos onto CD/DVD with no hassles in the least time possible, you owe it to yourself to try Photolightning. Please download a trial copy and use it free for 30 days. You'll be able to fully try out all the photo backup features of our software as well as all of the other great features. If you want to keep Photolightning after that you can buy it for just $39.95. We're sure you'll agree that it's the easiest digital photo printing software you've ever used.